Support Stellenbosch restaurant Rewards Campaign
- All campaign transactions are processed through SnapScan. No other payment method will be accepted.
- Any customer spending R200 or more for a meal at a participating restaurant during the campaign period with SnapScan, will be issued a SnapScan voucher to the value of 50% of their bill to a maximum value of R400.
- The voucher will be transferred to the customer’s SnapScan Wallet within 24 hours of the transaction.
- The voucher can be redeemed at the same or any of the participating restaurants for the duration of the campaign period.
- When redeeming the voucher at a participating restaurant, if the bill is more than the value of the voucher, the difference will be paid through a SnapScan transaction. The customer will earn an additional voucher to the value of 50% of that amount to a maximum of R400, provided they have spent a minimum of R200.
- Irrespective of the group size, the maximum voucher per bill remains R400 per merchant per day..
- There is no limit on repeat visits.
- Vouchers are valid for a period of two weeks from the date of issue.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Visit Stellenbosch can use any content of this campaign in media, on SnapScan platforms and all Visit Stellenbosch platforms, including websites and social media.
- Visit Stellenbosch shall not be liable for any disruption to the campaign, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control.
- Visit Stellenbosch reserves the right to amend the campaign period at any time, Please check visitstellenbosch.org regularly for updates.
- The duration of the campaign will be determined by the fund amount. Once funds are depleted, the campaign will be terminated.
- By supporting this campaign, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
DISCLAIMER: All information regarding the Support Stellenbosch Restaurant Rewards campaign, including participating restaurants and eateries, are for promotional purposes only. Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the campaign information provided is current and accurate, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility or security of information, products, services, or related graphics contained in our communications, website or promotional materials. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will Visit Stellenbosch be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your participation in this campaign.